When you hire any equipment from Jumpmaster we require you to agree and sign a copy of our terms and conditions. Please read a copy of the terms and conditions below.
Terms and Conditons
These are the Terms and Conditions of Hire for JumpMaster. The company accept no responsibility for damage or injury whilst our equipment is under hire to you.
- Hire of equipment is on a daily basis with delivery to homes normally between 7am and 10am and collection from 4pm as per arrangements. Delivery to indoor venues such as village halls / clubs / play centres can be specially arranged with times agreed on booking. Adult hire times are specially arranged and agreed beforehand.
- Please ensure the delivery driver has free and easy access to erect the castle onto a clean flat lawn. Please ensure the area is clear of garden furniture, toys and most importantly DOG MUCK. All payments must be in cash or cheque and paid on delivery or paid for before hand by Internet banking.
- At all times the equipment is the property of JumpMaster and they reserve the right to collect the equipment at any time they feel necessary either in the event, or expectation, of poor weather or any other reason they produce.
- In the unlikely event that JumpMaster cannot deliver the equipment due to events beyond their control then. They will not be held responsible for any liabilities that this may cause.
- Footwear, dangerous objects such as pens, buckles, purses etc. must be removed. Spectacles are better removed.
- Do not allow people to bounce on the front step.
- Do not allow people to climb, sit or hang off the walls.
- Do not allow animals on or near the equipment.
- No food, drink or smoking is allowed on the inflatable.
- No somersaults or other manoeuvres that may risk causing damage to the persons head / neck / back or any other part of any person's body are allowed on the inflatable.
- The supervisor should watch the inflatable constantly and any children playing in a dangerous manner must be dealt with and removed immediately.
- Larger children must be segregated from the smaller ones.
- The inflatable must not be overloaded and an adequate bouncing space must be available for each person whilst on the inflatable so as not to cause contact to others whilst bouncing.
- The inflatable must not be deflated while in use and the anchor points must not be tampered with.
- Party poppers, hair dye, face paint, silly string, spray foam, washing up liquid and any other liquids must not be used on the inflatable. (These substances cause permanent damage to the inflatable and the cost of this damage may be charged to the hirer.)
- Any vandalism or wilful damage must be paid for in full by the hirer. The hirer will be responsible for the cost of any repairs needed, including carriage to and from the repairers, for any damage caused by misuse of the equipment, normal wear and tear excluded.
- The inflatable is not to be used by persons over 12, unless adult hire has been agreed by JumpMaster. Any child taller than the inside wall is not permitted to use it. Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES should adults enter onto the castle as this may result in damage to the castle.
- The inflatable must be switched off if the wind rises to a dangerous level.
- In the event of rain, it is strongly recommended that the equipment be switched off at the socket until the rain has passed. The shower cover (If fitted) is only there to keep the castle bed as dry as possible during wet periods. Once inflated again, the castle bed and front step should be towel dried thoroughly before further use. Also ensure that the extension reel is kept dry at all times.
- In the unlikely event of a problem with the hired equipment during the hire period the hirer MUST NOT attempt to fix the problem unless it is minor i.e. the blower detaches from the castle. Instead the hirer should CONTACT 8444495.
- Only our delivery driver is authorised to collect the equipment and under no circumstances should any of the equipment be handed over to anyone other than our delivery driver.